Sunday, September 18, 2011

More entries and some free time

Yup, here I have 2 (unedited) modeling comp entries. I finished Incorporation's Friday and Staged's yesterday, so I have the whole day today to myself. I'm thinking of how to use this newly found free time. I might just play or work on my baby challenge, but I'm starting to lean more towards the baby challenge; especially since it's been so long since I've updated. :(

But without further ado; the entries:

Incorporation assignment 2:
Assignment:
"Since I feel I went a little hard on you for your first assignment, I've decided to even it out with an easier one! For this assignment, you'll be using this sculpture. Feel free to recolor it, as well!
Of course, here's the catch! Your photo must be of an outdoor scene. And I want creativity! Don't just build a random shack in your scene and stick the sculpture on the side of it. Try to incorporate it into the scene naturally"


Ah, LOVE- my best and last sculpture ever!
My sculpture brought me so much pain and misery. When I looked at it I always broke something; when I touched it I always got bad news. Why!? That night I went out to destroy it, but found my 2 best friends waiting for me with their crushes by their side. It took only 1 glance at my sculpture for the guys to realise how they feel about my friends. They danced the night away to celebrate the fact that they finally found each other. Sitting on my sculpture thinking about it all, I wondered if this thing was actually good for something.






Staged Cycle 2 assignment 6:
Assignment:
"When you realize that you and your husband have been working in shifts to take care of the little one and are rarely seeing each other, you finally understand the importance of quality time. So the three of you decide to head out for the day as a family. Where do you go? The park? Playground? Shopping? :]
In this assignment, show your model enjoying a day out with her husband and child. Their child should be in the toddler stage. Also, your main model should be pregnant yet again."


After what felt like a million nights of waking up to screaming babies we finally decided it's time to go out for a day- and what better place to go than somewhere you can spread love and happiness? My husband and I talked about this for a long time and decided to spend our day at an orphanage to give the children some love. Our kids (Bryce [on the ground] and Melody [on the couch]) definitely enjoyed it; every few minutes there would be children playing with them, but at times they had a wonderful time playing by themselves. My husband kept hugging the orphans to show them how much they mean, and it only took a minute until kids started crowding around him. I had a fun time playing with them all, laughing as they looked at my growing belly with interest. In the picture above we were playing a military game they made up - 'Cute Salute!'




And my DiTFT family had another baby (and the founder is pregnant again)

Mason:

30 comments:

  1. I made the founder (Abby; I'll post a pic of her with the next 'update') but her spouse (Hank in Sunset Valley) is a premade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I know hank!
    That family is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, who doesn't? Lately he always breaks up with Pauline right when I start playing a new game. Lol!
    I have to agree. I even have a nice storyline plotted out for the first born. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay and your right about Pauline!
    Are you going to make a story of it?
    Look on my page setsert got me 143 times :(
    http://gb.thesims3.com/mypage/ENTELLIGENT

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, I'm just playing in game. I find it's too much effort to try and keep up with a story if I play the family a lot. But I will be having an heir vote on the forums.
    Yeah, I saw he's back. :( When I got to page 2 and it was still just his comments I gave up to try and see how long he's been bothering you. But 143 times!? O.O Whoa.
    You know you can delete his comments, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I know I am going too and your right about playing the family allot I made a story about this family I made but I ended up playing it all the time and I could not keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good then. ;D I just hope he doesn't start attacking the forums again. :(
    Yeah, it's so much fun you just want to play and have nothing to do with writing. xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah I know what you mean!!
    So are you playing sims 3 now?

    ReplyDelete
  9. :D
    No, but it's open and minimized. I'm doing scores for one of my modeling comps. :)
    How about you?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was palying sims 3 just now but I closed it to install a mod but I am loading it up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool. 8) What mod did you install?
    I have Twallan's Master Controller and Story Progression and I'm going to get his Traveller once it's out of its BETA stage. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I installed Twallan's Error Trap and I already have Master controller and woohooer

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry if this sounds dumb but what is core mod

    ReplyDelete
  14. No, it doesn't sound dumb. ;)
    I don't know how to explain it, but this explains everything about core-mods:
    http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Core_Mods

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks ;)
    is master controll or woohooer a core mod?

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're welcome. :)
    Nope, Twallan only has 2 core-mods: Error Trap and UntranslatedKey ;D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Okay thanks :)
    You know jacque your a really nice friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. My pleasure. :')
    Thanks. <3 It wasn't even that much trouble to get the info. I had it all saved in my bookmarks. 8)
    You're too. It's great talking to you. :D

    I just love how we changed the comments into a chat box. I really need to get a real one. xD

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yeah It's really nice talking to you my friends in real life (lol) don't really like sims so it's nice talking to someone who is like me and likes sims!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Same here, none of my friends have it. Except one; there are random times when we talk about our Sims' lives, but she just has the normal Sims Pets and never heard of CC, so it's a bit different.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh!
    Only one of my friends have it but on xbox but her doesn't play it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  22. How could he not play it anymore!? O.O Sims is way too awesome to forget. 8)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your so right but he's more into fighting games!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, that makes sense. But I can't say I'm not into them. xD

    Mason's sister just aged up, so I'm going to update my blog in a few minutes. ;P

    ReplyDelete