Sunday, June 26, 2011

Aha!

So, I've figured out there are more people reading Separated at Birth (and want it to continue) than people rec'ing it. I've suspected this for a long time but then my question forms. Rec's are a form of appreciation and something that encourages me to continue writing. I am making a 2nd season of Separated at Birth but I might not post it up on the internet. My question: If you really like something and you want it to continue, why don't you rec it? Even if you have to post as an anon, I'd just like an answer. If you don't have a simming account I understand but tell me, so I know my story appeals to people outside of the simming community.

Ok, my mini rant is over. I'm just wondering about this and would like an answer.
Happy simming! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment