Friday, July 8, 2011

Secrets Unknown

Secrets Unknown

It came too sudden, too sudden to react or see it, but as soon as I came to my senses it was all so clear. The mass of children running opposite the direction I’m going almost take me with them, but for everyone’s safety I try to get to where I’m supposed to be, to get out of the crowd.

As my head started swirling I heard someone speak behind me, when the crash finally came. Even though I knew it was coming it still like my heart stopped, the lightning fast realisation pouring in.
“You can thank me later” the person said as he walked past me, his black cloak swirling in the gentle wind.

It’s all silent; the screams of the children are gone, the bustling atmosphere disappeared…and my baby girl is dead. My little girl was 7 years old and today was her first day of school but, as you can see, it ended in disaster. I knew this would happen and there was nothing I could do about it, but if I could turn back the clock I’d do my best to prevent it.

“Just give me a chance…I know I can save you” I pleaded to the last remaining person, apart from me, on the lot.
I couldn’t see it but a devious smile spread out over his face that could make anyone, or anything, feel uncomfortable.
“How?” he laughed, not even turning around to face me.

“I don’t know…But I’ll find a way, even if it’s the last thing I do.”
“You’ve got 48 hours to figure it out. If you’re not back here by then the disease will spread so far that anyone that means anything to you, will die.”
“Fine! You have a deal, but you better be ready to lose.”

As he walked away slowly my biggest question remained; can I do it? I know what’s currently hanging in the air, why it feels like tension is building. I feel sick to my stomach as I realise to get the job done I have to recap on everything that happened the past few days; I only have 48 hours to stop my life from falling to pieces, but I know, all will be revealed…soon.

I hope you enjoyed this. ^.^ I'm releasing a lot of intros today and am only continuing the most successful one. For more info visit its forum
Please leave comments on the forum (link above) or here.
You can find the storyboard version here

No comments:

Post a Comment